‘Mr Liverpool’: Ronnie Moran Book Launch
Win the chance for you and a friend to attend the exclusive launch of Ronnie Moran’s official life story, plus receive a copy of the book for yourself.
Phil Thompson plus special LFC guests will host the private event at the Official Liverpool FC Club Store, Liverpool ONE on Tuesday 28th February at 6pm – the date of Ronnie’s 83rd Birthday.
If you’d like to be there with a friend, simply head to @LFCRetail on Twitter, RT the competition post and 3 winners will be selected.
Competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Thursday 23rd February.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
2. Entrants must obtain parental/guardian permission if under 18. If the entrant is not yet 18 years of age, the Entrant's parents or legal guardian should review these Terms and Conditions to give the Entrant their permission to enter the prize draw.
3. In order to enter the draw, you must retweet the specified @LFCRetail tweet and follow @LFCRetail on Twitter.
4. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and employees or family of any of their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
5. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
6. Three winners, selected at random after the closing date of 23rd February at 23:59 GMT, will win a copy of ‘Mr Liverpool’ The Official Life Story of Ronnie Moran, plus attendance at the official book launch with a host of LFC icons.
7. Entries are valid from the first competition tweet until 23:59 GMT on 23rd February 2017. This prize draw is limited to one entry per person.
8. The winners will be notified via Instagram after the random draw has taken place and they will be required to provide their full name and postal address in order to receive their prize.
9. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
10. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. Travel, transfers and/or accommodation are not provided.
12. The Promoter may use the winners' name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. This prize draw shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
15. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter of this prize draw is Liverpool Football Club & Athletic Grounds Ltd, Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH. Company Registration n. 35668, England.