Terms and Conditions
1) Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
2) Winner must be 18 years old or older.
3) The closing date is Sunday 3 May at 23:59pm GMT.
4) In order to enter the competition a Liverpool FC 2015/16 Adult Home Shirt must be pre-ordered from an Official Liverpool FC Store or the Official Liverpool FC Online Store.
5) One winner will be chosen and will win a place for themselves and a friend.
5a) The accompanying friend must also be over the age of 18 and adhere to these competition terms and conditions in full.
6) Prize – the winner and a friend will play a game of football at Anfield between 2pm and 5pm on Friday 8th May plus receive their pre-ordered 2015/16 Home Shirt on arrival and shorts and socks courtesy of New Balance UK.
6A) The winner and a friend must be available to attend Anfield at this time on this date. A maximum of two spectators is permitted. Changing facilities, parking and light refreshments will be provided.
7) The winner will be notified by email with further information including the full itinerary of the event.
8) If the winner does not respond within 3 working days then their entry will be deemed void.
9) The Prize excludes accommodation and transport.
10) No cash or other alternative to the Prize is available; the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning entry submission.
11) The Promoter may use any entrant’s name, image and competition entry and the winners’ comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
12) The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
13) The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14) This competition shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
15) Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
16) New Balance’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter of this competition is New Balance UK, Appleton House, 430 Birchwood Boulevard, Birchwood, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 7WD, reg: 07706786