1. Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
2. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
3. In order to enter the draw, you must enter your team by completing the required fields at <link> before the closing date of 23:59 GMT on Monday 21 November 2016.
4. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and employees or family of any of their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
5. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
6. Ten teams, selected after the closing date of Monday 21 November 2016 at 23:59 GMT, will win a place to play in the NB x LFC 5-a-side Tournament. All players must be available to attend the tournament between 5:30pm and 8:30pm GMT on Friday 25 November 2016 at the Lucozade Powerleague Liverpool (‘The Pits’), 2 Whittle St, Liverpool L5 2SQ and must bring their own kits. The players submitted to take part must remain the same should the team make it to the final.
6a. The two winning teams will play each other in a final at The Liverpool FC Academy, Liverpool on Friday 2nd December 2016 from 1.30pm until 4.30pm. These two teams will be provided with New Balance team kits and boots (subject to availability), and have the opportunity to meet a Liverpool FC first team player. Please note that the date and time may be during working hours.
6b. The winning team will be presented their prizes Monday 5th December from 6pm at the Official Liverpool FC Club Store, Liverpool ONE. All entrants must be available to attend these dates should they participate in the final, or win the tournament. Please note that the date and time may be during working hours.
6c. The winning team will win:
7. Entries are valid from Wednesday 16 November 2016 until 23:59 GMT on Monday 21 November 2016. This prize draw is limited to one entry per person.
8. The winners will be notified via email or telephone after the draw has taken place.
9. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
10. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. Travel, transfers and/or accommodation are not provided.
12. The Promoter may use the winners' name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. This prize draw shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
15. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter of this prize draw is Liverpool Football Club & Athletic Grounds Ltd, Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH. Company Registration n. 35668, England.