LFC Retail Retro Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and employees or family of any of their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
- The closing date for entries is midnight 25th February 2015.
- In order to enter the draw, you must be an LFC Official Member for the 2014/15 season.
- One winner will be selected at random to win the Shankly Jacket and 86/86 Double Winners Shirt from the LFC Retro Collection. Sizes are subject to availability.
- The winner will be notified by email after the random draw has taken place.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Promoter may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- This competition shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
- Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age, if under 18 years of age they must gain permission from the parent or legal guardian to enter.
- Liverpool FC's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter of this competition is Liverpool Football Club & Athletic Grounds Ltd, Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH. Company Registration n. 35668, England.