- - Free Delivery over £25
- - Free Returns
- - Next Day Delivery available
- - Students Get 10% off 24/7
LFC Outdoor Air Lounger
The LFC Outdoor Air Lounger features:
- Large inflatable air lounger, suitable for outdoor use
- Easy to inflate & deflate
- Holds up to 120kg
- Lightweight and compact
- Includes storage/carry bag
- Not suitable for use in water
STEP 1: Remove from Carry Bag and UNROLL so your LFC Air Lounger is fully extended.
NOTE : Take a moment to examine the LFC Air Lounger and note the two openings that have a plastic lining.
STEP 2 : Holding the LFC Air Lounger, with ONE of the two openings open as wide as possible, walk or run into the wind and close the opening when the bag fills with air.
Next, open the second opening and repeat the process until both pockets are at least 70% full.
STEP 3 : Line-up the 4 end panels and start rolling the panels over themselves to seal up the LFC Air Lounger. Fold at least 4-5 times to ensure seal is robust.
STEP 4 : Grab the end panels close to the buckles and bend panels, clip the buckles together.
STEP 5 : Lay on the ground with the pocket openings facing upwards.
STEP 6 : Secure the elastic loop to the ground with a stake or tent peg (not included) to ensure your air lounger doesn’t fly away.
HOW TO PACK DOWN :
1. Unclip the buckle and open to release the air.
2. Lay the air lounger on the ground and start rolling up from the end furthest from opening.
3. Grab the buckles and clip together around the outside of the lounger.
4. Slide the lounger into the bag you’re good to go.