1. Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
2. Entrants must obtain parental/guardian permission if under 18. If the entrant is not yet 18 years of age, the Entrant's parents or legal guardian should review these Terms and Conditions to give the Entrant their permission to enter the prize draw.
3. In order to enter the draw, you must RT the relevant Tweet via the @LFCRetail Twitter account from Monday 8 December – Tuesday 9 December. Entries can also be posted to LFC Retail, PO Box 1892, Liverpool, L69 4LP. Entrants must be available to attend the event on Friday 12 December at 1pm to claim their prize.
4. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and employees or family of any of their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
5. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
6. Ten winners, selected at random after the closing date of Tuesday 9 December 2014 at 23:59 GMT, will meet Jimmy Case at the Official LFC Club Store Williamson Square, Liverpool, at 1pm on Friday 12 December 2014 plus a signed copy of his book Hard Case.
7. Entries are valid from 13:01 GMT on Monday 8 December 2014 until 23:59 GMT on Tuesday 9 December 2014. This prize draw is limited to one entry per person (i.e. one entry per valid Twitter account).
8. The winner will be notified via Twitter direct message after the random draw has taken place and they will be required to provide their full name and postal address in order to receive their prize.
9. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
10. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. Travel, transfers and/or accommodation are not provided.
12. Valid in the UK only.