Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
2. Entrants must obtain parental/guardian permission if under 18. If the entrant is not yet 18 years of age, the Entrant's parents or legal guardian should review these Terms and Conditions to give the Entrant their permission to enter the prize draw.
3. In order to enter the draw, you must enter via the @LFCRetail Twitter account between Wednesday 20 May 2015 and Sunday 24 May 2015. Entries can also be posted to LFC Retail, PO Box 1892, Liverpool, L69 4LP.
3a. Entrants via Twitter must RT the relevant tweet and follow @LFCRetail and @gaiety_theatre
4. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and employees or family of any of their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
5. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
6. One winner, selected at random after the closing date of Sunday 24 May 2015 at 23:59 GMT, will win a pair of tickets to attend the theatre production of One Night in Istanbul on Wednesday 3rd June at 7:30pm GMT at the Gaiety Theatre, Dublin.
7. Entries are valid from the first social media post on Wednesday 20 May 2015 until 23:59 GMT on Sunday 24 May 2015. This prize draw is limited to one entry per person (i.e. one entry per valid Twitter account).
8. The winners will be notified via Twitter direct message after the random draw has taken place and they will be required to provide their full name and collect their ticket from the Gaiety Theatre Box Office on the day of the show.
9. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
10. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. Travel, transfers and/or accommodation are not provided.
12. Valid in the UK only.