Spend £35 or more at the Official Liverpool FC Club Store, Williamson Square, between 17th and 23rd October for the chance to win two tickets to open training at Melwood, plus £100 to spend in-store!
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
2. Entrants must obtain parental/guardian permission if under 18. If the entrant is not yet 18 years of age, the Entrant's parents or legal guardian should review these Terms and Conditions to give the Entrant their permission to enter the prize draw.
3. In order to enter the draw, you must make a purchase in-store at the Official Liverpool FC Club Store, Williamson Square and enter your contact details, between the competition dates of 17th and 23rd October 2016.
4. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and employees or family of any of their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
5. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
6. One winner, selected at random after the closing date of 23rd October 2016 at 23:59 GMT, will win two tickets to access an open training session at Melwood during November 2016 (date to be confirmed) plus £100 to spend in-store.
7. Entries are valid from 17th October 2016 until 23:59 GMT on 23rd October 2016. This prize draw is limited to one entry per person.
8. The winner will be notified via email after the random draw has taken place and they will be required to provide their contact details in order to claim their prize.
9. A purchase of £35 or over in-store at the Official Liverpool FC Club Store, Williamson Square, is required to enter this prize draw.
10. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. Travel, transfers and/or accommodation are not provided.
12. The Promoter may use the winners' name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. This prize draw shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
15. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter of this prize draw is Liverpool Football Club & Athletic Grounds Ltd, Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH. Company Registration n. 35668, England.