See Jordan Henderson, Philippe Coutinho, Simon Mignolet and Jon Flanagan reveal the 2016/17 New Balance LFC Home Kit at Pier Head, Liverpool on Monday 9th May 2016. Entry to the event is strictly by wristband only and these can be collected for free at any Liverpool FC store in Liverpool, Birkenhead or Chester.
We expect demand to be extremely high and there is only limited capacity, so don’t delay in collecting your wristband. If you’re watching the event live online, head to the Official Online Store from 7pm on 9th May.
Event Terms and Conditions
- Each person who attends the event must have a valid event wristband.
- Maximum of six wristbands per person.
- New Balance reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event
- People under the age of 16 who attend the event must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Players and legends are subject to change
- The event is broadcast live and your image may be captured as part of this broadcast or any subsequent coverage.
- There is reserved wheelchair space at the event. We kindly request that people who require access to this space notify Liverpool FC in advance by calling the Liverpool FC Store at Anfield on 0151 264 2368.
- There is only extremely limited parking in the surrounding area and we recommend attendees use public transport or city centre car parking facilities.
- Wristband holders will not be permitted to bring alcohol into the event space and random bag checks will be in operation.
- Wristbands have no face value and cannot be exchanged in full or part for cash.
- Wristbands are available while stocks last and will be available up until 5pm on Monday 9th May or until they are sold out.
- The 16/17 Home Kit can be purchased at the event. Name and number printing can be redeemed for free with an event wristband and valid receipt at any Official LFC Club Store until 23:59 BST on 12th May.
- Wristbands will be available from the Official Liverpool FC Stores in Liverpool, Birkenhead and Chester from 9:30am on Wednesday 27th April 2016.
- Wristbands will only be given to people aged 16 or over.